Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Warning: farmed fish is just plain dirty

My 7-year-old 2nd son had welts on his arms and body this whole evening at 8:30 pm. We had dinner 7 pm.


Dinner for him and Sibblings, and my wife was a new fish I got from a new source, contaminants mudfish (lay). , Inland grows in a small pen fed not paleo is farmed fish of feeds diet at all.


The usual mudfish I get WILD is mudfish from Laguna Lake… that says my wife in mercury due to the factories running around the Lake is high.


I saw this purpose in this life of mudfish and thought, let us try it. For the children of PESA style cooked.


I tasted it too. I noticed then and chatted with the maid, that this new mudfish not good taste. It is not fat. Unlike the usual WILD mudfish, I have received.


From 8:30 am, our 2nd was boy scratch and had welts all over.


I let it go under a hot shower and said to scratch him away in it.


Then I had him drink some raw honey - Calamansi juice, 2 glass fulls for him, to hopefully pea it out and hopefully the 3 tbsp raw honey helps all digest it.


I planned, castor oil, rinse it him but it seems that he has fallen asleep.


Moral of the story... Farmed FISH sucks so bad.
It is like poison.
A person who is eczema as a defense, used dirty blood clean, the results are immediately.


How has this young had a history of immediately pushing out toxic food through his skin:


Hen (any way, whether cooked or raw or roaming)
-dirty crabs, dirty shrimp
- and now farmed fish


But in 2 weeks the province of ago we had pristine clean River shrimp and it it much crowded and he had no reaction.


He has WILD mudfish and everything was fine.


Of course, I am even pissed off with me because I bought it, I experimented with it and so I take the blame for this.


 

You can go here to naturally remedy for eczema!