Saturday, June 4, 2011

Probiotics for smooth clear skin? Eczema cure?

I scream to the heavens, that I am healed eczema and have been for 5 years.  But my 7-year-old boy has some mild eczema under his left ear and roughness and some itching on his legs.  He is usually cooked paleo on a rice diet.  I allow for my part, that cooked diet, but, my wife and the rest of the budget to eat only their cooked meat and rice.  So I think, how can I compensate for my boy handicap food is cooked food every day? Perhaps Probotics?


I am a very successful probiotics treatment for me in December last year come from.  I bombarded me with 4 different types of probiotics and achieved a solid good and sparked a diarrhea output.  Now I'm solid weight gain.


Did I mention I have clear smooth skin?  For 5 years.  RAW paleo diet works.  Raw meat, raw fruit, some raw vegetables.


Back to my son, who eat cooked food.  I think that a solid foundation for probiotics even its skin.  His eczema on his legs and a small crack in his left ear itching get rid of.


Sigh to do the disability of life in a world of peer pressure, which is a 7 year old boy?


So today my boy on healthy options Quattro probiotics starts.  I put it on 3 capsules before breakfast, lunch and dinner 9 capsules a day makes.  The bottle is only 50 capsules so that he should stop about 5 days.  Then, I will search for kefir for it.  Then OMX probiotics.  Then Yakult.  He likes Yakult.


I hope these probiotics strengthens to digest his gut and him better, for free while on a diet cooked food to Eczema allow.


 

You can go here to naturally remedy for eczema!