Saturday, May 28, 2011

Paleo diet raw food talk for my 9 year old boy about Detox including Eczema

For the last few weeks now my 9-year-old has young a cough and cold.  I did enjoy my wife you try our son through their various anthroposophical concoctions to heal, and they even had to buy me a nozzle machine.  It is at their wits end, why our young is not always good.  So I reported our young on raw paleo is the n th time diet persistent finally get rid of the cough and cold again.


Our young is on his second day of a raw paleo diet.  His idea to water down the rawness of his meat steaks is fried for some page to its beef 5 seconds and condimented with a little salt and pepper have.  I choose beef steaks and some raw oysters for my boy and also raw duck eggs.  Raw oysters, he likes.  Roast beef, he likes to. He is also raw fruits such as mango, watermelon, bananas, coconuts, papaya.  My boy says his cough and cold reduction comes together well.


He has fears of a raw paleo diet in the school. Fear of peer judgment. Says that he would be rather absent.  I said, I care not you does not exist, will only get well.  I suggested he have some Ceviche horse (in vinegar), how this holds without cooling like vinegar is a good preservative.  And it is "raw" enough for his treatment.  Let's see, tomorrow.


I had my boy contact me and type, so that he could understand in simple terms a short lecture him 9 years old can understand about why and how a raw paleo diet works, to cure his diseases and so many many times has done to him.  Why if it to the return to keep cooked food, even cooked paleo diet food he and his brothers and sisters sick.  But if they are on raw paleo diet, they get good.  And he remembers the 2 whole months, which he on raw paleo diet in 2009 that he was really raw meat, raw fish, raw Blood… was absolutely well all the time, no itching, no eczema, no fever, no coughing, no Colds… raw paleo diet works contain.  But why does it work?


Let me explain.  The body has normal Detox processes: pooping, peeing, sweating.  These are the normal Detox way get rid of dirt.  If you have excess dirt in your body, the body on secondary Detox accesses processes such as Eczema (itching), colds and cough mucus formation.  A raw paleo is the original human nutrition diet and it is the cleanest diet.  Therefore, I, your father, a raw paleo exercise diet, because it makes my life easier.  I must just poop, Pee and sweat and I am always good.


Persistent constant cooking food makes dirty food.  Dirty cooked vegetables, meat dirty, dirty boiled cooked rice.  Her body is overwhelmed by the dirt and detox not enough can by pooping, peeing and sweating.  Your body uses as eczema and mucus formation add itching, so you get colds and cough avenues on Detox.  If you swallow your mucus, from occupied it and pooped.


It is really that easy.  My son, you saw it yourself.  It is a yo-yo of what we do.  She sick, you are on raw paleo diet set, you also get, go back to cooked food, then you sick again.  I hope you understand what I am saying that if you grow up and go in the world without me, you know, what to do.


Now you understand why I a raw paleo diet and lifestyle live: my life is simple, easy, Healthy… all the time. No drugs, no herbs, no doctors, no special gadgets. While on cooked food get sick, annoying cough, colds and Eczema… have and for what?  Cooked food unhealthy overall diet to get? Cooked not eat it all the time... just works.


 

You can go here to naturally remedy for eczema!